Ps 36:7 Cross References
7: How precious is your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings.
- May the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge, reward you fully."
- He will shield you with his wings. He will shelter you with his feathers. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
- Guard me as the apple of your eye. Hide me in the shadow of your wings.
- O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask your aid.
1 John 3:1
- See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children, and we really are! But the people who belong to this world don't know God, so they don't understand that we are his children.
- How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable!
- But you, O Lord, are a merciful and gracious God, slow to get angry, full of unfailing love and truth.
- "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
- Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings until this violent storm is past.
- He passed in front of Moses and said, "I am the LORD, I am the LORD, the merciful and gracious God. I am slow to anger and rich in unfailing love and faithfulness.
- Your goodness is so great! You have stored up great blessings for those who honor you. You have done so much for those who come to you for protection, blessing them before the watching world.
1 Peter 2:6
- As the Scriptures express it, "I am placing a stone in Jerusalem, a chosen cornerstone, and anyone who believes in him will never be disappointed. "
- Yes, he is very precious to you who believe. But for those who reject him, "The stone that was rejected by the builders has now become the cornerstone."
- "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God's messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn't let me.
1 John 4:9
- God showed how much he loved us by sending his only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him.
- This is real love. It is not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.
- I think how much you have helped me; I sing for joy in the shadow of your protecting wings.
- Everyone will share the story of your wonderful goodness; they will sing with joy of your righteousness.
- The LORD is kind and merciful, slow to get angry, full of unfailing love.
2 Peter 1:4
- And by that same mighty power, he has given us all of his rich and wonderful promises. He has promised that you will escape the decadence all around you caused by evil desires and that you will share in his divine nature.