Ps 25:5 Cross References
5: Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.
- "Happy are those who listen to me, watching for me daily at my gates, waiting for me outside my home!
- For the Lamb who stands in front of the throne will be their Shepherd. He will lead them to the springs of life-giving water. And God will wipe away all their tears."
- But when the Father sends the Counselor as my representative--and by the Counselor I mean the Holy Spirit--he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I myself have told you.
- When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not be presenting his own ideas; he will be telling you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future.
- But the LORD still waits for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion. For the LORD is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for him to help them.
- They will neither hunger nor thirst. The searing sun and scorching desert winds will not reach them anymore. For the LORD in his mercy will lead them beside cool waters.
- The LORD leads with unfailing love and faithfulness all those who keep his covenant and obey his decrees.
- You sent your good Spirit to instruct them, and you did not stop giving them bread from heaven or water for their thirst.
- Send out your light and your truth; let them guide me. Let them lead me to your holy mountain, to the place where you live.
- There I will go to the altar of God, to God--the source of all my joy. I will praise you with my harp, O God, my God!
- O LORD, God of my salvation, I have cried out to you day and night.
- I will teach all your citizens, and their prosperity will be great.
- He led them straight to safety, to a city where they could live.
- Help us, O God of our salvation! Help us for the honor of your name. Oh, save us and forgive our sins for the sake of your name.
- For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.
- Tears of joy will stream down their faces, and I will lead them home with great care. They will walk beside quiet streams and not stumble. For I am Israel's father, and Ephraim is my oldest child.
- "But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day," says the LORD. "I will put my laws in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
- And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their family, saying, `You should know the LORD.' For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will already know me," says the LORD. "And I will forgive their wickedness and will never again remember their sins."
1 John 2:27
- But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don't need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you all things, and what he teaches is true--it is not a lie. So continue in what he has taught you, and continue to live in Christ.
- I will lead blind Israel down a new path, guiding them along an unfamiliar way. I will make the darkness bright before them and smooth out the road ahead of them. Yes, I will indeed do these things; I will not forsake them.
- I believe in your commands; now teach me good judgment and knowledge.
- But that isn't what you were taught when you learned about Christ.
- Since you have heard all about him and have learned the truth that is in Jesus,
- Jesus said to the people who believed in him, "You are truly my disciples if you keep obeying my teachings.
- And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
- As it is written in the Scriptures, 'They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who hears and learns from the Father comes to me.
- And a main road will go through that once deserted land. It will be named the Highway of Holiness. Evil-hearted people will never travel on it. It will be only for those who walk in God's ways; fools will never walk there.
- Even he rendered a just decision in the end, so don't you think God will surely give justice to his chosen people who plead with him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?
- "Look, God is all-powerful. Who is a teacher like him?
- Oh, how I love your law! I think about it all day long.
- Don't envy sinners, but always continue to fear the LORD.
- Our God is a God who saves! The Sovereign LORD rescues us from death.
- I told you my plans, and you answered. Now teach me your principles.
- The LORD is good and does what is right; he shows the proper path to those who go astray.
- They will receive the LORD's blessing and have right standing with God their savior.
- Be merciful, O Lord, for I am calling on you constantly.
- Every day I call to you, my God, but you do not answer. Every night you hear my voice, but I find no relief.
- Teach me, O LORD, to follow every one of your principles.