John 11:26 Cross References
26: They are given eternal life for believing in me and will never perish. Do you believe this, Martha?"
- I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them away from me,
- For if you keep on following it, you will perish. But if through the power of the Holy Spirit you turn from it and its evil deeds, you will live.
- "I assure you, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.
1 John 5:10
- All who believe in the Son of God know that this is true. Those who don't believe this are actually calling God a liar because they don't believe what God has testified about his Son.
- And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
- So whoever has God's Son has life; whoever does not have his Son does not have life.
- Don't you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I say are not my own, but my Father who lives in me does his work through me.
- so that everyone who believes in me will have eternal life.
- "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
- God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.
- "There is no judgment awaiting those who trust him. But those who do not trust him have already been judged for not believing in the only Son of God.
- But those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them at the last day.
- For my flesh is the true food, and my blood is the true drink.
- All who eat my flesh and drink my blood remain in me, and I in them.
- I live by the power of the living Father who sent me; in the same way, those who partake of me will live because of me.
- I am the true bread from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever and not die as your ancestors did, even though they ate the manna."
- I assure you, anyone who obeys my teaching will never die!"
- The people said, "Now we know you are possessed by a demon. Even Abraham and the prophets died, but you say that those who obey your teaching will never die!
- Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? Are you greater than the prophets, who died? Who do you think you are?"
- However, the bread from heaven gives eternal life to everyone who eats it.
- I am the living bread that came down out of heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; this bread is my flesh, offered so the world may live."
- But the water I give them takes away thirst altogether. It becomes a perpetual spring within them, giving them eternal life."
- "What do you mean, 'If I can'?" Jesus asked. "Anything is possible if a person believes."
- When Jesus heard what had happened, he found the man and said, "Do you believe in the Son of Man?"
- They went right into the house where he was staying, and Jesus asked them, "Do you believe I can make you see?Yes, Lord," they told him, "we do."
- Don't you realize that I could ask my Father for thousands of angels to protect us, and he would send them instantly?