Ps 9:1 Cross References
1: I will thank you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
- With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God. I will give glory to your name forever,
- I will praise you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever.
- I will bless you every day, and I will praise you forever.
- Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise! His greatness is beyond discovery!
- Praise the LORD! I will thank the LORD with all my heart as I meet with his godly people.
- singing a song of thanksgiving and telling of all your miracles.
1 Chronicles 16:24
- Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does.
- Praise the LORD, I tell myself; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
- Praise the LORD, I tell myself, and never forget the good things he does for me.
- Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, I tell myself.
- I will praise the LORD as long as I live. I will sing praises to my God even with my dying breath.
- I have made Israel for myself, and they will someday honor me before the whole world.
- I give you thanks, O LORD, with all my heart; I will sing your praises before the gods.
1 Chronicles 16:12
- Think of the wonderful works he has done, the miracles, and the judgments he handed down,
- Unseal my lips, O Lord, that I may praise you.
- Who can list the glorious miracles of the LORD? Who can ever praise him half enough?
- With Jesus' help, let us continually offer our sacrifice of praise to God by proclaiming the glory of his name.
1 Chronicles 29:10
- Then David praised the LORD in the presence of the whole assembly: "O LORD, the God of our ancestor Israel, may you be praised forever and ever!
- Yours, O LORD, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, O LORD, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things.
- Riches and honor come from you alone, for you rule over everything. Power and might are in your hand, and it is at your discretion that people are made great and given strength.
- "O our God, we thank you and praise your glorious name!
- And they sang a new song with these words: "You are worthy to take the scroll and break its seals and open it. For you were killed, and your blood has ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.
- And you have caused them to become God's Kingdom and his priests. And they will reign on the earth."
- Then I looked again, and I heard the singing of thousands and millions of angels around the throne and the living beings and the elders.
- And they sang in a mighty chorus: "The Lamb is worthy--the Lamb who was killed. He is worthy to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing."
- And then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea. They also sang: "Blessing and honor and glory and power belong to the one sitting on the throne and to the Lamb forever and ever."
- And they were singing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb: "Great and marvelous are your actions, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, O King of the nations.
- I will praise the LORD at all times. I will constantly speak his praises.
- I will boast only in the LORD; let all who are discouraged take heart.
- Come, let us tell of the LORD's greatness; let us exalt his name together.
- I prayed to the LORD, and he answered me, freeing me from all my fears.
- I will thank the LORD because he is just; I will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.
- Vast caravans of camels will converge on you, the camels of Midian and Ephah. From Sheba they will bring gold and incense for the worship of the LORD.
- In that day you will sing: "Praise the LORD! He was angry with me, but now he comforts me.
- Save me, so I can praise you publicly at Jerusalem's gates, so I can rejoice that you have rescued me.
- The man answered, "'You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.' And, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"