Ps 31:3 Cross References
3: You are my rock and my fortress. For the honor of your name, lead me out of this peril.
- to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace."
- Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.
- For the glory of your name, O LORD, save me. In your righteousness, bring me out of this distress.
- Help us, O God of our salvation! Help us for the honor of your name. Oh, save us and forgive our sins for the sake of your name.
- For the honor of your name, O LORD, forgive my many, many sins.
- He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams.
- He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.
- When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not be presenting his own ideas; he will be telling you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future.
- You led our ancestors by a pillar of cloud during the day and a pillar of fire at night so that they could find their way.
- Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.
- The people say, "LORD, our wickedness has caught up with us. We have sinned against you. So please, help us for the sake of your own reputation.
- They will neither hunger nor thirst. The searing sun and scorching desert winds will not reach them anymore. For the LORD in his mercy will lead them beside cool waters.
- Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.
- For when the Canaanites and all the other people living in the land hear about it, they will surround us and wipe us off the face of the earth. And then what will happen to the honor of your great name?"
- Then I was concerned for my holy name, which had been dishonored by my people throughout the world.
- "Therefore, give the people of Israel this message from the Sovereign LORD: I am bringing you back again but not because you deserve it. I am doing it to protect my holy name, which you dishonored while you were scattered among the nations.
- Send out your light and your truth; let them guide me. Let them lead me to your holy mountain, to the place where you live.
- The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the strength of my salvation, and my stronghold.
- But in your great mercy you did not abandon them to die in the wilderness. The pillar of cloud still led them forward by day, and the pillar of fire showed them the way through the night.
- He leads the humble in what is right, teaching them his way.
- God's purpose was that we who were the first to trust in Christ should praise our glorious God.