Ps 103:8 Cross References
8: The LORD is merciful and gracious; he is slow to get angry and full of unfailing love.
- But you, O Lord, are a merciful and gracious God, slow to get angry, full of unfailing love and truth.
- The LORD is kind and merciful, slow to get angry, full of unfailing love.
- The LORD is slow to get angry, but his power is great, and he never lets the guilty go unpunished. He displays his power in the whirlwind and the storm. The billowing clouds are the dust beneath his feet.
- He passed in front of Moses and said, "I am the LORD, I am the LORD, the merciful and gracious God. I am slow to anger and rich in unfailing love and faithfulness.
- I show this unfailing love to many thousands by forgiving every kind of sin and rebellion. Even so I do not leave sin unpunished, but I punish the children for the sins of their parents to the third and fourth generations."
- O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask your aid.
- But I lavish my love on those who love me and obey my commands, even for a thousand generations.
- `The LORD is slow to anger and rich in unfailing love, forgiving every kind of sin and rebellion. Even so he does not leave sin unpunished, but he punishes the children for the sins of their parents to the third and fourth generations.'
- O Israel, hope in the LORD; for with the LORD there is unfailing love and an overflowing supply of salvation.
- So he complained to the LORD about it: "Didn't I say before I left home that you would do this, LORD? That is why I ran away to Tarshish! I knew that you were a gracious and compassionate God, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. I knew how easily you could cancel your plans for destroying these people.
- We give great honor to those who endure under suffering. Job is an example of a man who endured patiently. From his experience we see how the Lord's plan finally ended in good, for he is full of tenderness and mercy.
- "They refused to listen and did not remember the miracles you had done for them. Instead, they rebelled and appointed a leader to take them back to their slavery in Egypt! But you are a God of forgiveness, gracious and merciful, slow to become angry, and full of unfailing love and mercy. You did not abandon them,
- Don't tear your clothing in your grief; instead, tear your hearts." Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and merciful. He is not easily angered. He is filled with kindness and is eager not to punish you.
- Let the people turn from their wicked deeds. Let them banish from their minds the very thought of doing wrong! Let them turn to the LORD that he may have mercy on them. Yes, turn to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
- He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom through the blood of his Son, and our sins are forgiven.
- He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding.
- You are loving and kind to thousands, though children suffer for their parents' sins. You are the great and powerful God, the LORD Almighty.
- God's law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were. But as people sinned more and more, God's wonderful kindness became more abundant.
- So just as sin ruled over all people and brought them to death, now God's wonderful kindness rules instead, giving us right standing with God and resulting in eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.