Prov 3:6 Cross References
6: Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.
- Commit your work to the LORD, and then your plans will succeed.
- The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.
- Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
- We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps.
- I know, LORD, that a person's life is not his own. No one is able to plan his own course.
- If you need wisdom--if you want to know what God wants you to do--ask him, and he will gladly tell you. He will not resent your asking.
- and you will hear a voice say, "This is the way; turn around and walk here."
- "The LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, says: I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is good and leads you along the paths you should follow.
- Work hard and cheerfully at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.
- The LORD is good and does what is right; he shows the proper path to those who go astray.
- He leads the humble in what is right, teaching them his way.
- Don't envy sinners, but always continue to fear the LORD.
- And whatever you do or say, let it be as a representative of the Lord Jesus, all the while giving thanks through him to God the Father.
1 Corinthians 10:31
- Whatever you eat or drink or whatever you do, you must do all for the glory of God.
1 Chronicles 28:9
- "And Solomon, my son, get to know the God of your ancestors. Worship and serve him with your whole heart and with a willing mind. For the LORD sees every heart and understands and knows every plan and thought. If you seek him, you will find him. But if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.
1 Samuel 30:8
- Then David asked the LORD, "Should I chase them? Will I catch them?" And the LORD told him, "Yes, go after them. You will surely recover everything that was taken from you!"
- O Lord, please hear my prayer! Listen to the prayers of those of us who delight in honoring you. Please grant me success now as I go to ask the king for a great favor. Put it into his heart to be kind to me." In those days I was the king's cup-bearer.
- I will raise up Cyrus to fulfill my righteous purpose, and I will guide all his actions. He will restore my city and free my captive people--and not for a reward! I, the LORD Almighty, have spoken!"
- For I was ashamed to ask the king for soldiers and horsemen to accompany us and protect us from enemies along the way. After all, we had told the king, "Our God protects all those who worship him, but his fierce anger rages against those who abandon him."
- So we fasted and earnestly prayed that our God would take care of us, and he heard our prayer.
- The king asked, "Well, how can I help you?" With a prayer to the God of heaven,
- Praise the LORD, the God of our ancestors, who made the king want to beautify the Temple of the LORD in Jerusalem!
2 Corinthians 8:16
- I am thankful to God that he has given Titus the same enthusiasm for you that I have.
1 Samuel 4:11
- The Ark of God was captured, and Hophni and Phinehas, the two sons of Eli, were killed.
- A man from the tribe of Benjamin ran from the battlefront and arrived at Shiloh later that same day. He had torn his clothes and put dust on his head to show his grief.