Phil 4:19 Cross References
19: And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
2 Corinthians 9:8
- And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.
- As the Scriptures say, "Godly people give generously to the poor. Their good deeds will never be forgotten."
- For God is the one who gives seed to the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, he will give you many opportunities to do good, and he will produce a great harvest of generosity in you.
- Yes, you will be enriched so that you can give even more generously. And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will break out in thanksgiving to God.
- For the LORD God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the LORD withhold from those who do what is right.
1 Timothy 6:17
- Tell those who are rich in this world not to be proud and not to trust in their money, which will soon be gone. But their trust should be in the living God, who richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment.
1 Peter 5:10
- In his kindness God called you to his eternal glory by means of Jesus Christ. After you have suffered a little while, he will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation.
- The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need.
- He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams.
- He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.
- Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.
- You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You welcome me as a guest, anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings.
- Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the best part of everything your land produces.
- Then he will fill your barns with grain, and your vats will overflow with the finest wine.
- As for me, I look to the LORD for his help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.
- These things dominate the thoughts of most people, but your Father already knows your needs.
- He will give you all you need from day to day if you make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.
- "So don't be afraid, little flock. For it gives your Father great happiness to give you the Kingdom.
- "Sell what you have and give to those in need. This will store up treasure for you in heaven! And the purses of heaven have no holes in them. Your treasure will be safe--no thief can steal it and no moth can destroy it.
- Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do," says the LORD Almighty, "I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Let me prove it to you!
- Yes, he humbled you by letting you go hungry and then feeding you with manna, a food previously unknown to you and your ancestors. He did it to teach you that people need more than bread for their life; real life comes by feeding on every word of the LORD.
- For all these forty years your clothes didn't wear out, and your feet didn't blister or swell.
- You feed them from the abundance of your own house, letting them drink from your rivers of delight.
- "You gave them bread from heaven when they were hungry and water from the rock when they were thirsty. You commanded them to go and take possession of the land you had sworn to give them.
- It is possible to give freely and become more wealthy, but those who are stingy will lose everything.
- The generous prosper and are satisfied; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.
2 Samuel 22:7
- But in my distress I cried out to the LORD; yes, I called to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry reached his ears.
- All goes well for those who are generous, who lend freely and conduct their business fairly.
- Such people will not be overcome by evil circumstances. Those who are righteous will be long remembered.
- They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the LORD to care for them.
- They are confident and fearless and can face their foes triumphantly.
- They give generously to those in need. Their good deeds will never be forgotten. They will have influence and honor.
- For it has pleased God to tell his people that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too. For this is the secret: Christ lives in you, and this is your assurance that you will share in his glory.
- Oh, the joys of those who are kind to the poor. The LORD rescues them in times of trouble.
- The LORD protects them and keeps them alive. He gives them prosperity and rescues them from their enemies.
- The LORD nurses them when they are sick and eases their pain and discomfort.
- He also has the right to pour out the riches of his glory upon those he prepared to be the objects of his mercy--
- O LORD, what a variety of things you have made! In wisdom you have made them all. The earth is full of your creatures.
- Just think! Though I did nothing to deserve it, and though I am the least deserving Christian there is, I was chosen for this special joy of telling the Gentiles about the endless treasures available to them in Christ.
- He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom through the blood of his Son, and our sins are forgiven.
- I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will give you mighty inner strength through his Holy Spirit.
2 Corinthians 4:17
- For our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us an immeasurably great glory that will last forever!
- O Israel, hope in the LORD; for with the LORD there is unfailing love and an overflowing supply of salvation.
- Let the words of Christ, in all their richness, live in your hearts and make you wise. Use his words to teach and counsel each other. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts.
- Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will give us later.
- I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the wonderful future he has promised to those he called. I want you to realize what a rich and glorious inheritance he has given to his people.
- Then he blessed Joseph and said, "May God, the God before whom my grandfather Abraham and my father, Isaac, walked, the God who has been my shepherd all my life,
- Don't you realize how kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Or don't you care? Can't you see how kind he has been in giving you time to turn from your sin?
2 Chronicles 18:13
- But Micaiah replied, "As surely as the LORD lives, I will say only what my God tells me to say."
- And so God can always point to us as examples of the incredible wealth of his favor and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has done for us through Christ Jesus.
- Oh, what a wonderful God we have! How great are his riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his methods!
1 Thessalonians 2:12
- We pleaded with you, encouraged you, and urged you to live your lives in a way that God would consider worthy. For he called you into his Kingdom to share his glory.
- I always thank God when I pray for you, Philemon,
- Let me say first of all that your faith in God is becoming known throughout the world. How I thank God through Jesus Christ for each one of you.
- "Don't cling to me," Jesus said, "for I haven't yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them that I am ascending to my Father and your Father, my God and your God."
- Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and see my hands. Put your hand into the wound in my side. Don't be faithless any longer. Believe!"
1 Peter 5:1
- And now, a word to you who are elders in the churches. I, too, am an elder and a witness to the sufferings of Christ. And I, too, will share his glory and his honor when he returns. As a fellow elder, this is my appeal to you:
- My God sent his angel to shut the lions' mouths so that they would not hurt me, for I have been found innocent in his sight. And I have not wronged you, Your Majesty."
- Remember, O my God, all that I have done for these people, and bless me for it.
2 Corinthians 12:21
- Yes, I am afraid that when I come, God will humble me again because of you. And I will have to grieve because many of you who sinned earlier have not repented of your impurity, sexual immorality, and eagerness for lustful pleasure.