James 5:20 Cross References
20: you can be sure that the one who brings that person back will save that sinner from death and bring about the forgiveness of many sins.
1 Peter 4:8
- Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.
- Hatred stirs up quarrels, but love covers all offenses.
1 Timothy 4:16
- Keep a close watch on yourself and on your teaching. Stay true to what is right, and God will save you and those who hear you.
- for I want to find a way to make the Jews want what you Gentiles have, and in that way I might save some of them.
1 Corinthians 9:22
- When I am with those who are oppressed, I share their oppression so that I might bring them to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone so that I might bring them to Christ.
- My dear brothers and sisters, if anyone among you wanders away from the truth and is brought back again,
- The godly are like trees that bear life-giving fruit, and those who save lives are wise.
- Oh, what joy for those whose rebellion is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight!
- These evil desires lead to evil actions, and evil actions lead to death.
- Riches won't help on the day of judgment, but right living is a safeguard against death.
- I, Paul, write this in my own handwriting: "I will repay it." And I won't mention that you owe me your very soul!
- Ill-gotten gain has no lasting value, but right living can save your life.
- "I assure you, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.
- Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.