2Sa 22:33 Cross References
2 Samuel 22:33
33: God is my strong fortress; he has made my way safe.
- A final word: Be strong with the Lord's mighty power.
- The LORD is my light and my salvation--so why should I be afraid? The LORD protects me from danger--so why should I tremble?
- For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.
- Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
- And now, may the God of peace, who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, equip you with all you need for doing his will. May he produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, all that is pleasing to him. Jesus is the great Shepherd of the sheep by an everlasting covenant, signed with his blood. To him be glory forever and ever. Amen.
- The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my victory. He is my God, and I will praise him; he is my father's God, and I will exalt him!
- God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.
- You are my rock and my fortress. For the honor of your name, lead me out of this peril.
- Pull me from the trap my enemies set for me, for I find protection in you alone.
- You must be blameless before the LORD your God.
2 Samuel 22:2
- These are the words he sang: "The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
- I will be careful to live a blameless life--when will you come to my aid? I will lead a life of integrity in my own home.
2 Corinthians 12:9
- Each time he said, "My gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me.
- The LORD is my strength, my shield from every danger. I trust in him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.
- The LORD protects his people and gives victory to his anointed king.
- I will keep a protective eye on the godly, so they may dwell with me in safety. Only those who are above reproach will be allowed to serve me.
- Happy are people of integrity, who follow the law of the LORD.
- Is it any pleasure to the Almighty if you are righteous? Would it be any gain to him if you were perfect?
- I will make my people strong in my power, and they will go wherever they wish by my authority. I, the LORD, have spoken!"
- God arms me with strength; he has made my way safe.